Teradyne Demand Generation Manager in Chelmsford, Massachusetts
ORGANIZATION & ROLE
AutoGuide is seeking a rock star Demand Generation Manager who is eager to help us develop, grow, and maintain our inbound marketing strategy to build and keep a flow of leads going to our sales channels.
The demand generation manager for AutoGuide will be responsible for creating demand generation strategies and programs, utilizing all communication channels, that align with AutoGuide sales and prospecting objectives.
The ideal candidate will have experience and proven skills in lead generation, persona development, inbound marketing, content marketing, understanding sales funnels, SEO/SEM, Google Analytics, and marketing automation systems. This person should understand the fundamentals of marketing, branding, and be ready to join a fast-paced company that is changing industries every day with innovative robotic technologies.
As the AutoGuide Demand Generation Manager you should be innovative, creative, data driven, and in constant search of a better subject line, more targeted keywords, and better performing lists. You love dashboards and constantly scour them to monitor all aspects of how our demand generation machine is performing. You’re always ready to report on any aspect of our demand gen operation and you create easy-to-read, easy-to-understand status reports so all aspects of the organization are in tune with our programs and how we’re performing against our goals.
The successful candidate will be strategic, action oriented, resourceful, self-driven, have a keen eye for detail and always be in search of a better, more effective way of communicating a message. This team-oriented professional will work with the head of marketing communications and support the AutoGuide sales team and our distributor and integrator networks.
• Demand gen program creation from creative brief to execution, including agency management, and program tracking and metrics reporting
• Partner with the greater sales team to understand sales targets in order to create programs that directly support those objectives and goals
• Manage HubSpot and other inbound lead generation tools like paid campaigns, SEO/SEM, re-targeting, e-mail marketing, Google AdWords, and social media ads
• Manage the AutoGuide website and monitor metrics associated the SEO, AdWords, traffic patterns, and content performance
• Responsible for improving conversion rates and optimizing campaign results by constantly evaluating the lead lifecycle, journey, and creating new personas and lead profiles
• Coordinate and manage content across all platforms and be hands on in the writing/editing process as needed
• Manage budgets, vendors, and schedules to ensure programs and deliverables are produced on time and on budget
• Regularly report on project status and track success metrics via dashboards and other methods
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
• 5-8 years of successful B2B experience in demand generation and inbound marketing (including lead generation and nurturing, SEO/SEM, marketing campaign execution and measurement)
• Excellent marketing writing skills with the ability to convey information in a clear, concise, and easy-to-understand way
• Outstanding project management skills with the ability to manage multiple marketing projects at once and shifting priorities under tight deadlines
• Highly self-motivated, organized, detail-oriented, strong sense of ownership, driven to learn and master new technologies, able to work independently in a highly dynamic environment
• Strong interpersonal skills and a solid team player with a capacity to deliver results in a fast-paced environment
• Experience with Salesforce, and marketing automation systems like HubSpot (preferred), Marketo, or other – required
• Additional experience with marketing including: trade shows, branding, website design, content, written collateral, WordPress - highly desirable
• Extremely organized, highly efficient, and motivated to work independently and on teams
• Exceptionally strong writing, proofing, and editing skills
• Excellent communication skills...very clear and effective communications skills with experience presenting to audiences is a plus
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent in communications, journalism, or marketing
Current openings may involve access to export controlled technology and may be subject to export licensing requirements prior to employment. ATTENTION APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES: If you’re unable to access our on-line application due to a disability you may visit one of our locations or our Corporate Office at 600 Riverpark Drive, North Reading, MA and request a paper application form. In addition, you may also contact the HR Service Center at 978-370-3041 or contact them at HR.Service.Center@teradyne.com for additional assistance. LitePoint, a Teradyne Company is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.